Tacking Point Lighthouse
is Australia’s third oldest lighthouse. It was built on a rocky headland about 8 kilometres south of Port Macquarie in 1879 by Shepherd and Mortley, to a design by the New South Wales Colonial Architect, James Barnet. Wikipedia
Built in 1879 making it 168 years old and it is still active (2016) The building has been restored ,which began in 2010 by Rotatory and the full restoration was completed in 2014.